The best predictor of how a candidate will act in office is to look to their record. I stand by my record in the State Senate and as your Councilman. I have produced real results for Arizona. I have never been the type of person to simply "go-along-to-get-along" and I will never sit back and do nothing when our city, state and nation face problems which must be addressed.
That's the type of City Councilman I will be for you: a fighter who gets results.
Here is a list of awards I've received from various groups. I'm not sharing this information to brag about my résumé. I'm sharing this with you because these organizations support many of the causes you and I believe in.
These groups know my record of results for Arizona. They recognize legislators who actually get things done, not those who simply go with the flow and do nothing.
You can rest assured that as your City Councilman, I'll build on this record of achievement for you, Arizona, and America.
The Waring Record of Results:
JOBS, THE ECONOMY AND FIGHTING WASTE
- Sentinel Award, Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce
- Champion of the Taxpayer, Arizona Federation of Taxpayers
- Guardian of Small Business, National Federation of Independent Business
- Senator of the Year, Arizona Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Legislator of the Year, Arizona Society of Practicing Accountants
- Senator of the Year, Arizona Association of REALTORS®
PROTECTING AMERICA, SECURING OUR BORDER AND PUBLIC SAFETY
- Medal of Merit Award, National Guard Association of U.S.
- Legislator of the Year, American Legion
- Legislator of the Year (three times), National Guard Association of Arizona
- A-Rating, National Rifle Association
- Legislative Excellence Award, Mothers Against Drunk Driving
FAMILIES AND COMMUNITIES
- Man of the Year, Men's Anti-Violence Network
- Arizona Family Project Award, Friend of the Family
- Legislator of the Year (twice), Arizona Coalition Against Domestic Violence